SEA SPRAY - How to
DIXIE BELLE - SEA SPRAY - Create Texture
This is the Best Chalky Paint Additive to Create a Chippy, Textured, Weathered, Sun-Kissed Look!
- Mix 2 level scoops of Sea Spray to 8 oz. of Dixie Belle Paint. Mix another ½ scoop, if needed. You want a thick, brownie batter-like consistency. If using larger amounts of paint, add scoops a couple at a time and stir.
- Using a paintbrush, dab and smoosh the bristles to form crests and peaks, like ocean waves!
- Once tacky, gently brush down the crests and peaks, calming the seas and creating texture. You can also leave as is, keeping the seas stormy!
- For more dimension, when dry, simply add another paint color (with or without Sea Spray) or glaze of your choice, then sand! Easy Peasy!
Now you have a beautiful piece that looks like it’s been around for ages! We encourage you to use your imagination!! Just like a day at the beach, there's no wrong or right way to use Sea Spray.
About Georgia Vintage
We are furniture decorative artists that will help you to transform your furniture & decor into a works of art. We are a top 100 Dixie Belle Retailer. We sell:
- Furniture Decoupage Paper
- Redesign by Prima Transfers and decorative accessories
- Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint
Our Online Stores:
Georgia Vintage Paint (Dixie Belle Paint)
Georgia Vintage Decor (Transfers & Decoupage)
Georgia Vintage Paper (Decoupage)
Georgia Vintage Retail Store:
Angry Mama's Antiques
131 Merchants Square, Cumming, GA 30004
Questions? Contact: Cella Nelson